Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic if you attend Professor Psaltis’ practice, we ask that you comply with the following.
- Check-in using the COVID-SAfe QR code or if you don’t have a smart phone write your details on the check-in sheet provided.
- Agree to a contactless temperature check – please note that if your temperature is >37.5 C your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please observe the Government’s recommendations for hand hygiene and social distancing
If you have any of the following, we ask that you contact our rooms to reschedule your appointment
- If you have been in a confirmed COVID-19 hotspot in the preceding 14 days irrespective of a negative COVID-19 test please do not attend.
- If you have had contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 in the preceding 14 days irrespective of a negative COVID-19 test do not attend.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the clinic.